Header

Header

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Look At Me!

While my life has slowed down, the Queen has sped up. Nema's house has a nice set of stairs that the Queen loves to climb up. She usually does this when my back is turned. If I am fast enough, I catch her on the third or fourth stair. Otherwise, she is near the top of the first set, or a stair away from the second floor.



I am so glad that the Queen enjoys exercise. This is one of the reasons she is still super small, despite her enormous appetite. Since she does not like me to feed her, I have to be creative. For example, for breakfast the Queen eats 1/2 a cup of cheerios, a piece of whole wheat toast soaked in milk to make it softer, and, if she is still hungry, 1/2 a banana. She loves to share her food with me, the dog, and the cat.


After her breakfast, I usually take off her dirty clothes and let her be the wild monkey she truly is. Oh yeah, and she likes to read books to herself--after she has given them her taste of approval.

My little model will always capture my heart with her sweet smiles and cute curtsies.


Being a mommy is so much fun!

No comments: