Header

Header

Monday, August 3, 2009

A Summer Full of Fun

Within the past two weeks we have gone to San Francisco, a family reunion in Oregon, and to show off the Queen, for the first time, to her great grandma Peggy! Since we have gagillions of pictures, I am breaking up the trips across three different posts, beginning with San Francisco.
San Francisco
GGMel and Papa Wayne invited us to stay the weekend in San Francisco with them. We couldn't resist the opportunity. While there we did many fun things.

Including, walking across the golden gate bridge



riding the trolley




visiting the piers and hanging out with the seagulls



riding in a taxi


walking through China Town


and walking the streets of San Francisco.



When we got tired, we went through the galleries and rested on their wonderful couches.


To avoid this while eating in delicious, fancy restaurants


we made sure to fully cover the Queen.


The Queen has developed a taste for fine dining. Glory be.



San Francisco was completely beautiful! I had so much fun enjoying all of these sites for the first time.
So, I am contemplating going private because of this article. Despite B.'s insistence that if this ever happened to us we could just go in for a share of the profits, I am still a little concerned that the Queen's photos will be plastered across the internet without my knowledge. I do not want to go private because I know it is easier for people to find out how our family is doing with an open blog, and I usually send people here if they want to keep in touch, but stories like that scare me. What do all of you think? I will have to stew on this issue for a little bit.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Andrea Forsyth...and Dallin too said...

i love those pictures! and i love the headband on your little doll. so cute. and you're looking great, amber!

i know what you mean about the going private thing - i've been wondering that for a while now, too. i guess if i decide i really don't like it, i can go back?

Rick and Annie said...

Your baby girl is a doll!! Glad you had such a fun time in San Fran!!

i guesss you can imagion how i feel about blogs being private. But, it is a totally personal decision.