During the day, the Queen and I watch three delightful little girls. The girls range in age from 5 years to 9 months old (from left): Lex-Lex, Jbelly, and Little Lion.
Header
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Walking Tall
The Queen has turned into a toddler. With more room available in our new place, she now "toddles" everywhere. She explores our apartment daily and loves to play hide and seek with Mr. B. and me. These two videos provide a glimpse into her daily movements.
During the day, the Queen and I watch three delightful little girls. The girls range in age from 5 years to 9 months old (from left): Lex-Lex, Jbelly, and Little Lion.
This job has afforded me the knowledge that I can and will handle two children wonderfully. Plus, the Queen knows what it is like to not have mommy's undivided attention. She will be an exceptional sister, if there was any doubt.
During the day, the Queen and I watch three delightful little girls. The girls range in age from 5 years to 9 months old (from left): Lex-Lex, Jbelly, and Little Lion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Love,
dad
I like this Ambrosia. Very nice. Hope we're not wearing you out too much:)
Post a Comment