Header

Header

Monday, October 26, 2009

What do You do when You are hungry?

I feed the Queen delicious breakfasts, lunches, and snacks during the day. I have even found a way to feed her vegetables (thanks for the advice!!). Seriously, who can say no to Mr. B's veggie filled spaghetti? (If you haven't tasted it...call me and we will remedy the situation immediately.)


Especially with the fun bath afterward.



Sadly, the Queen still has to look to other sources for nutrition. Obviously I am not feeding her what she really wants.



I will just have to try harder to feed my starving child.

At least she enjoys exploring with Mr. B.


2 comments:

Bryson and Tara said...

She seems like such a happy baby! Hope you're feeling well!

Terrific Thomas' said...

We always have to look for things in the garbage can because it is one of Jefferson's favorite playing and hiding places. It's crazy, but I'm sure he'll grow out of it.....hopefully!