Header

Header

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Beautiful Children

Before Manly was born, I had this fear that we had used up our cute juices on the Queen.



Then I saw him.



I'm not too worried anymore.
I would like to have a child look like me one day. I guess we will just have to keep going until my dream is realized.


P.S. Want to see more pictures? Check out my mom's blog

4 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

So sweet! I demand a Skype call soon to see the boy and hear the girl!

G and N

Anonymous said...

Your kids are beautiful and handsome! :) Love that red hair...

Terrific Thomas' said...

Too Cute!! Congratulations. It's always fun to see where the children get their looks.

Munson Family said...

I hate waiting for new pictures. I am way to impatient.I am so glad everything is going so well. I hope he gets over that cold, quickly. Love ya!