Header

Header

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our New Baby

Here are some pictures of the baby. We'll post some more pictures along with an account of the birth later on this week when things slow down a bit. He was born at 8:30 am on Sunday and weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz.- 18 inches long. He was three weeks early, but everything is great and we were able to bring him home this morning.












  
Who is this weird boy that mommy brought home?


I'm not sure what I think...
 

I guess I'll just give him kisses!

Since our baby was born a day premature, the doctor has recommended that we keep him out of public for a bit to protect him from the flu. We'll let everyone know when we can accept visitors. Thank you for all the phone calls and offers for help. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by such wonderful friends and family!

17 comments:

Allyson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I read the title "Our New Baby" on my blog list, and I thought, "He's not supposed to be here yet!" What a surprise! He's a handsome little guy. We're so happy for your family!

Thomas Turner said...

GREAT!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Grampa and Nananan

Anonymous said...

Ahh, I had no idea! Thank goodness you posted!
I'm glad he's healthy and doing good. He is going to be one handsome boy! The pictures are adorable.

Congratulations!!! :)

Andrea Forsyth said...

congratulations! you are amazing! he's absolutely perfect! your kids are just so darling.

Ashley Bybee Stepp said...

Your a mommy of two! I can't believe it! It seems like just yesterday we were rounding up crazy youth around Heritage Halls.

The Two of Us said...

He's soo cute. I love the picture of your girl kissing him on the forehead. Thanks for sharing the pictures! I sure do have the cutest niece and nephew!

Kelli said...

Congrats, Amber! I can't wait to see this little one!

Tyler and Carisa said...

YAY!!! He is charming!! And you look fabulous too! I hope you all stay healthy and well. I'm sure you are just elated that he is here!

krysta said...

Oh oh oh ohhhhh my goodness! That was fast! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I can't wait to hear all about your new little man. He is one adorable baby.. Is that red hair I see? A. you are a wonder woman!

Susan Turner Educational Services said...

I MUST hold that baby! He's really adorable...almost as cute as Henry, Ben, Katie, Eli, Emily...oops, I guess I'm kinda biased. You seen one baby you seen'em all (haha)
Just keep Ms.Em away from opportunities to dominate him too much; that "only" position is tough to give up! [not that you asked my advice]
I know you guys will continue do well as parents; God gives us more strength and love than we know we have!!
PS--I think you all would thrive here in Oregon (hint hint) :)
love, aunt Sue

Kelly Pagan said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet him!

JessT said...

Congratulations! I am sorry I didn't know til now. I saw it on Julie's facebook that family is in town. How long is your family here and who. Or I will just ask them? He looks adorable. Sorry you had so much pain! I'm glad he is here safe.

Anonymous said...

GG Wayne says he has the Herman chin -- but he's not biased or anything!! That red hair is a riot!!! We can't wait to see you all in person. Love and lotsa kisses, GGMel

Lauren said...

Congratulations!!! Such a beautiful baby. I'm so glad everyone's healthy and you're all home now.

dajacreations said...

Congrats Guys! You all are so lucky! Let us know if there is anything we can do to help!

Annie said...

Yeah for a new baby!! what cutie!!! I hope you are feeling well and adjusting to 2. take care and get some rest while your mom is in town:).

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a cutie! Hope you all are doing well!