you guys are awesome on every front. Good choices are seldom easy, but are totally worth it (Shari and I were sort of stay-home moms, at least not too big in the farming out childcare dept.) And good idea to back off dairy products; it helped Henry's digestion when he was nursing. Think of this as practice for the challenges of teenage years--which some all too soon--filled with joy and struggle and test of your own commitment. And just when you think you're head is going to implode, the kids to something so funny you laugh till milk comess out your nose. That or just leave them at home and go out to get hammered NOT! Happy Secular New Year to all of you; I'll think of you when I'm in Boise in a week or so...and look forward to seeing each other again. Love, Crazy Aunt Sue. PS--that pic of the Girl with spaghetti in the high chair totally reminds me of her dad's eating style at that age!! And the A-Boy drooling..well that reminds me of a nap I had yesterday!
1 comment:
you guys are awesome on every front. Good choices are seldom easy, but are totally worth it (Shari and I were sort of stay-home moms, at least not too big in the farming out childcare dept.) And good idea to back off dairy products; it helped Henry's digestion when he was nursing.
Think of this as practice for the challenges of teenage years--which some all too soon--filled with joy and struggle and test of your own commitment. And just when you think you're head is going to implode, the kids to something so funny you laugh till milk comess out your nose. That or just leave them at home and go out to get hammered NOT!
Happy Secular New Year to all of you; I'll think of you when I'm in Boise in a week or so...and look forward to seeing each other again. Love, Crazy Aunt Sue.
PS--that pic of the Girl with spaghetti in the high chair totally reminds me of her dad's eating style at that age!! And the A-Boy drooling..well that reminds me of a nap I had yesterday!
Post a Comment