The anchor that pulled me out of the darkest pits of despair is my family. Manly's smiles. The darling Queen's giggles. Hugs from Mr. B. Phone calls from my mum. I am rich. Not in material wealth. In blessings. God has given me much more than I deserve.
If you are having a hard day, let these pictures cheer you up.
Colic is rough, yes, yet it gives me lots of snuggling time with my baby. He is getting better, every day. Thank you for all of your well wishes and prayers!
2 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! Definitely made me smile. I am glad you are doing better! :) I will probably text you later to get your address so I can come visit!
I must say... you have a BEAUTIFUL family! I love following up on you guys. Hope to catch up with you sometime soon! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment