Header

Header

Friday, December 4, 2009

Unintentional Neglect

I am not trying to neglect this blog. I promise! I have two kids. TWO KIDS!! When did that happen? I think I am still in a daze. I see my two babies and know they are both mine. Yet, I still wonder, am I really a mom of two? Plus, they are getting so big!! I can't believe how time flies.

Time is and elusive creature. There are certain times when I want it to FLY. At the same time, I want it to slow down. For example, when I have a million things to do that I don't really want to do, I want time to go by fast so I can be through the unwanted tasks. In that same day, I want stime to slow so I can enjoy my babies more. Especially the Queen's dancing. She is quite the dancer!

Manly is getting bigger. We had a doctor's appointment yesterday, and he is already at 9 lbs! That's my boy!

 

Since I have two babies (TWO BABIES!!), I don't have much time to type.


Ta Ta for now!

3 comments:

Thomas Turner said...

Thanks so much, Amber. They are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, you are one lucky momma! Hope you two are doing well! We miss having you as neighbors... =(

Bryson and Tara said...

You're such a good mom! How is it having two kids?!