Even though Mr. B is gone, he manages to help out. He gives the babies bath and puts them to bed when he is home for his dinner break. He also helps me fold laundry and clean on the weekends. I am grateful for the sacrifices he makes for our little family.
When we were first married, I wanted to spend every waking minute with Mr. B. This desire hasn't completely disappeared, it has just been replaced by something different: maturity. I don't need to have him here all the time to know that he loves me. I am okay with my alone time. In fact, he and I both appreciate our moments to ourselves. At the same time, I have grown to love him so much more over the last 2 years.
Love is exponential. If you nurture it, it will continue to grow, no matter what may come your way.
I love you Mr. B.
1 comment:
you guys are sweet! yes, yhere is nothing like loving soulmate....
Post a Comment