Header

Header

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello, My Name is The Queen and I am a Terror

Can you guess what color this towel used to be?

 

If you guessed grayish brown, you are right!!!
Oh, you want to hear the story behind it? OK, if you must.

One quiet lovely morning, I felt ready to start the day. After feeding Manly and putting him safely in his crib, I decided to take a shower.

Let's see, how do I keep the Queen safe? 

Shut the bedroom doors? Check
Close off the kitchen? Check
Put away all objects that could potentially be sharp? Check
Block off the toilet? Check

Yes, I think I am finally ready to enjoy a nice, relaxing shower while the Queen watches/listens to the Jimmies.

Ahhhh peace and qui--

BANG

"WAHHHHHH!!!!"

"What the--"

I open the shower curtains and what do I see?

 

+



The Queen has dumped the entire 5 gallon bucket of bleach onto the bathroom floor. On her bare feet.

What do I do?

Plop her into the shower of course!

So, that fine morning the Queen and I took a lovely shower.

The End.

Please tell me that my sweet, mild mannered Manly won't be as wild.

 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He'll be wilder! Haha!!!