An interesting question. One I coudn't really answer until Manly's colic began to dissipate. Now that he is showing more of his personality, I can give a clearer answer.
Manly sleeps much better than his sister did. He even falls asleep on his own! Really! Last night, I put him in his bassinet, he woke up, played, and fell asleep. I was amazed!
He is also more chill than the Queen. He isn't as active. Something that we thought might happen. I am sure, though, they will keep each other in check. He hates baths and "standing." He loves his swing. Loves it.
The Queen, an active little booger. It took us letting her "cry it out" before she finally learned how to sleep on her own. She liked to move. Loved to stand. She liked to look at people and constantly was moving. She is still that way. She loved baths. Loved them so much that often it was the only way we could soothe her. She wasn't a big fan of the swing, until now.
Similarities? They both love to smile. They are the light of our lives. We feel so grateful for the blessings God has poured out upon us with these two.
And now, some pictures. See if you can see any similarities.
Don't worry, you don't have to tell me. I already know how cute these two are.
3 comments:
Love when Emily wears the bunny hat. Reminds me of when Jade used to wear it. So cute.
Just great, Amber. Thanks so much. I've already told you that Ben was active, like Emily, and Eli was mellow, like Andrew. Your blog is great. Only 10 days until the party!
Dad
They are so cute! What an adorable family.
Post a Comment