Header

Header

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Working Through the Puzzles

I marvel when I watch Emily figure things out.  To think that she can figure out speech, with all its complexities (not to mention motor skill necessities!) absolutely amazes me.

Something Emily loves to do lately (which she learned from an older friend), is to latch the seat belt thingies together.  I have learned so much by watching her.

Figuring out life's puzzles often takes more than one try.


It can get frustrating, leaving you to beg for help.


Often,  help is not available and you are left to puzzle things out for yourself.

Before you know it, you are already half way there. 

 

Often to your surprise and delight, you will find that you do indeed possess the skills to figure out life's lessons all on your own.




And that, my friends, is why we are asked to be like little children.  Because, no matter the hardness of a task, they keep trying.
Fortitude is rough, endurance harder.  In the end, it is so rewarding to know that you do have the ability to sort things out and win life's daily battles. 

No comments: