Have you ever received an unexpected surprise?
I have. Two actually. The first, though, is this girl.
Her name is Emily.
She loves boxes. And making faces like this when I say "smile!"
She also loves to read
books about fish (pronounced "ish")
and frogs.
She gives me lots of smiles during the day that I often miss with my camera.
But when I catch them, they are perfect.
But when I catch them, they are perfect.
She likes to play rambunctiously with her dad.
And smother her brother with hugs and kisses.
The whisperings telling us that she was expected caught us by surprise. We were both in school. Now, looking back, I know the reason. I would have been lost without this girl. She taught me to listen to the Lord, no matter how hard it may be.
I love her and am grateful she is the eldest. I know she will be a wonderful teacher to all her younger brothers and sisters.
1 comment:
What's your other unexpected surprise?!
Post a Comment