I am working again. Have been for about a month now. It has been going pretty great, but this week has been a doozy, that's for sure!
The babies have been enjoying the change. For the most part.
Andrew only wakes up a million times at night and Emily refuses to take naps. See?? Angels. At least they have fun with the girls I watch.
I think Emily emulates Alexa's desire to smile for the camera.
Did you notice Emily's pony tail?? Her hair is finally long enough!! Now we just have to fight to make sure she doesn't pull it out.
Yesterday and today (and possibly tomorrow) have been very long days. Fun, but exhausting. I have been making crock pot meals before I leave in the morning (hint: I get up at 5 or 6 am) so that I don't have to worry about cooking dinner when I get home. That has been a huge blessing. Ben and I usually get home at the same time. He takes the kids so I can finish dinner preparation and put my feet up.
When bed time rolls around, I make sure to hide so that I can get a few moments to myself. It doesn't always work. For some reason, Andrew thinks that if he cries I will rescue him. Maybe it has to do with this face.
Or this one.
Well, whatever it is, he's got my heart on a platter. That's for sure.
As for Emmy, we like to bring her into bed with us sometimes. But only if she is already sleeping. What can I say? We love to have family cuddle time! It usually only works for an hour or two, but that hour or two will give us the snuggles we need from our independent daughter.
Now excuse me while I try and catch some zzz's.
1 comment:
Wow! You guys are amazing! I don't know how you do it! Your babies are growing up and looking adorable! We miss you! BTW I had now idea how much I would love co-sleeping, I never would have though, but it is great for my sanity and I love the snuggles! Isn't family life the best?
Post a Comment