This is my little Andrew.
He is my buddy.
He likes to snuggle with me. He also loves to hang out with his daddy.
Do you see any resemblances? No? Let's try again.
My Andrew sleeps pretty well through the night. He gets up to eat and if he really needs a diaper change.
He also handles being smothered by his sister.
He is an easy-going, happy-go-lucky, mild mannered baby.
He is a chubbalub. He already weighs 14 lbs. Holy cow kid! He is already wearing the same size diaper as his sister. (Size 4, if you're wondering)
He loves to hang out with his momma and sister.
This guy came earlier than I expected. But, I don't apologize. I also am glad. He came when he was needed and that is all that matters.
He is the greatest surprise I could ever want.
I can sit all day long and stare at his beautiful face, converse in his cooing language, and giggle at his giggles.
Really? I am in love. He has captured my heart and taught me to listen to the promptings of the Spirit.
Yes, he and Emmy are close in age. Yes, at times it can be difficult. But, what in life isn't? Besides, 99.9% of the time is super fun. I can take the .1% of not fun.
And, unlike other trials, I get to see this smile everyday.
No comments:
Post a Comment