Please note: The following photographs were taken before Winter decided to bully Spring back into her hiding place. Ahem.
When we are hanging out with Alexa, Janelle, and Audrey, we like to shake things up a bit. In short, we spend a great deal of time enjoying the nice weather outside. You know, when Spring actually shows her face.
The house I baby-sit at has an awesome back yard and a pretty cool swing set. These are the girls in action.
Yeah, Emmy likes the slide and the teeter totter thing.
Since Emmy and Audrey are the same height, they enjoy chilling on this teeter totter thingy together. Unfortunately, Audrey quickly skedaddles as soon as I bring out the camera.
Audrey and Alexa like to show off their sweet skills.
Emmy also enjoyed the plastic motorcycle toy the girls have.
You don't think she's trying to tell me something, right?
While the girls got down and dirty, Andrew and I just chilled on the porch taking pictures. Mmm Hmm I love Spring time.
1 comment:
I'm so ready for spring! Yesterday it was snowing here in Boise - like a lot!!! - and my 4 year old niece was almost in tears. She said that I had lied to her about it being spring because it only snows in the winter. This crumby weather is making a liar out of me!! =D
Post a Comment