Header

Header

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

MCAT Scores are In!

As you may recall, Ben took the MCAT On April 10.  After one month (and one day) of waiting on pins and needles, the scores were finally posted today. 

Since the raw score won't mean too much unless you understand MCAT lingo (which I don't), suffice it to say Ben did better than we expected.  In fact, he did awesome enough to be competitive for the schools he wishes to apply for! 

Needless to say, we have been very happy all day today. We even had a celebratory dinner at the Olive Garden.



The next step?  Applying.  And interviewing.  Oh, and moving to wherever we get accepted.


It is getting so close that I can taste it.  (Whatever that means.)

Believe me, I am so very happy that he is done with that horrible test.  I may even be able to see him in the evenings again!

A girl can dream.

7 comments:

Ashley said...

yaaaaaay beeeennnn!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for the two of you. happy for ben to have a great reward in the end and that the time put in was worth something! happy for you that he is done! :) love you!

Tyler and Carisa said...

That is such great news!! You should be so proud - I've heard that test is brutal!

Susan Turner Educational Services said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susan Turner Educational Services said...

yay Ben! I hope one of the schools is in Oregon (OHSU? Portland State? you get the idea)
very happy for both of you..good things keep comin'

Grandma Peggy and John said...

Yahoo, Ben. We are so happy for you and you look the most relaxed I've seen you in a long time. Hope you get in to the school of your choice. See you in August. Much love,

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is fantastic news. Although I can't say I'm surprised. I know how hard Ben works. I'm so excited for you guys! Good luck with the whole application and interviewing process. I'm sure it'll be crazy, but try to enjoy it. :)

Heidi Tanner said...

Congrats Ben! I knew you would do awesome! Keep us informed about where you apply and how it all goes. Any chance of applying to Ohio State??? If so I know a place you could stay if you go there for an interview.