Header

Header

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sorry, We Aren't Available

I like to take walks with the kids.  It is a good way for me to get exercise, for them to see the sun, and for us to save money on gas by not taking the car.  I usually put the stroller in the back of our car as soon as I get home. 

Except for when I forget.  Like I did a few days ago.  I also forgot that I left my keys and our camera in the stroller.

The best thing happened after that--it rained.  All night long. I woke up the next morning to the horrifying realization that our camera is in the bottom of the stroller.  In the rain.

I hurried outside and found the camera buried under 3 inches of water.

Darn it.

Until we buy a new camera (not sure when that will be), we won't have any pictures. 

So I will be writing little notes sans pictures.  Oh, wait, I have a few pictures that I stored on the computer that I haven't used yet.  That means a dozen or so pictures will still be posted.  Yeah, that's like one blog post. 

I guess I better practice my writing.