Header

Header

Sunday, June 13, 2010

4 Little Ducks Went Out to Play...

At our favorite place! The Duck pond! (Because we never go there!)
I think Emily is starting to love the ducks more than me.
Sniff.
Maybe even more than Ben.  
We can tell because when I tried taking pictures of him with his babies, this is what happened. Can you guess what Emily saw?


I take 4 pictures and in two of them she says "Quack Quack!" right as the flash goes off.
But, I can't blame her.  Look at how cute these ducks are!


At least she'll let me take a picture of her while she's looking at the ducks.


Sort of, anyway.

At least Andrew lets Mommy takes pictures of him with Daddy.


Emily really likes to feed...um..herself the duck's food.


Do they have similar eyes or what?


Ah. Our duck pond. We'll be sad to say good-bye when the time comes.

1 comment:

kimmie said...

Move to Boise and you will have another duck pond. :)