Header

Header

Friday, June 11, 2010

Babies in Diapers And How They are Growing!

I have two happy babies with beautiful blue eyes.  In this slightly blurry picture, the camera emphasized how blue their eyes really are.


Emily's speech is going crazy! She will say things like, "Are you okay?", "Daddy go bye bye", "There's a car!", "Look, plane!"  and "Baby? Andy?"  Have I mentioned how much she loves her brother?  She does.

Something that constantly makes us laugh is her interactions with her stuffed animals.  Ben's grandparents, Nana and Papa, sent us a stuffed talking dog.  This dog says things like "I love you", "You're wonderful", and "Can you give me a hug?" Emily, when playing with the dog, will respond to the last question with, "No way!"  It is hilarious.


She has super curly hair and is happy almost all the time.


Andrew is getting bigger. Well, not bigger, but more advanced in his language and motor skills.   He tells me exactly what he wants through grunts and vocalizations.  


His favorite person in the entire world (besides me and Ben of course) is Emily.  He could watch her for hours, giggling the whole time.


He is getting more and more mobile.  His crawling is improving, although he prefers scooting.  He grabs everything and puts it in his mouth (as traditionally goes for his age).  Emily has caught on to this so she now SHOVES things in his mouth. 
He loves to be held my his mommy.  When I put him down, he is happy for a few minutes at the most.  I think its awesome!


These two are quite a pair.


I am lucky to have them.


2 comments:

kimmie said...

Yes you are! And so are we, through the wonderful pictures you share! Thanks Amber and Ben. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

They both are absolutely adorable!! Thanks for the new pics:) GG Mel