Emmy is now done with swimming lessons. Those two weeks went by fast!
When Ben had time, he really enjoyed joining us for that quick half hour.
He even got in the pool once or twice.
Like on the coldest day.
Isn't he awesome?
Poor Emmy was freezing. She was not happy to be in the pool.
But Ben worked his magic--and called on her binky's power--and made the experience joyful!
Ben is such an awesome Dad. He would play all day with his kids if he could. Instead, he makes sure every moment he's with them is special.
I think they are too.
Andrew thought swimming lessons were pretty awesome. Especially when Mommy played with him.
Andy even joined Emmy in the pool for partner day! Since Ben and I were both, uh, swimming, we couldn't take pictures of that event. I can, thankfully, tell you it was a smashing success. Emily cried a little bit less and even showed Andrew all her new tricks. He, on the other hand, fell asleep on my shoulder, soothed by the warm water and his mother's smooth cadence in the pool.
I think Andrew really likes the sun.
Swimming time was a special time. When Ben or I were in the pool, we made special use of that one-on-one time with Emily.
No comments:
Post a Comment