Header

Header

Monday, August 23, 2010

In the last two weeks we...

  • Visited with Ben's dad.  Pictures forthcoming.
  • Flew to California and celebrated two birthdays--Emily's 2nd and Papa Wayne's (Ben's grandfather) 70th. Pictures forthcoming.
  • Survived our first flight with young children.  Pictures forthcoming.
  • Took a pregnancy test.  OK, I took the pregnancy test. It was positive.  Pictures forthcoming sometime in April.

4 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yahoooo!! Congrats girly! How exciting!!

Andrea Forsyth said...

congratulations! i've got one coming in april too!

Steph said...

Amber! Congratulations!!! Somehow I missed this post, and then today I read your most recent one and I was like, "news"??? How exciting. We'll have to get together when we're back in UT next month :)

Jack and Alyssa said...

YAY! I read your blog awhile ago about when you and the kids went to Idaho and you mentioned you were a little sick, so it got my mind wondering! I don't know if that was just because you were sick or pregnant, but anyways, congrats!!! If you ever need to rest and are in need of a babysitter, give us a call!