Hey all,
There is much to discuss about the kids but I really can't do so at the moment. I am still in a great amount of pain, especially when sitting up. I even started contracting again last night. Anyway, I will see the doctor this afternoon and hopefully some answers will come. It's really hard to heal emotionally when the physical aspect is still painful. Literally. I really hope the pain disappears because I am really tired of it.
2 comments:
i haven't read your blog in a while, and just got caught up on everything. i'm so sorry. i miscarried on mother's day. it was so awful. i wish i could send you a thousand daisies to cheer you up and take the pain away. mostly, i wish you could have your baby. know that you are in my prayers. it does get better, though. eventually. *hugs*
Still praying for you!!!
Post a Comment