The last week of September brought a slew of visitors. First came Nema (Ben's mom.)
The kids and I went on our first day trip with her, to the big city of Columbia. It was great! We only got lost a couple of times. Haha. She bought us a new stroller and enjoyed breaking it in the next day.
It was super nice to have Nema around for some extra love (for the kids) and help (for me) while Ben was busy studying.
The day Nema left, Nana and Papa (Ben's grandparents) arrived! That night, we went to a celebration put on by the school. We had yummy food and, afterward, Emily and Andrew rocked the dance floor. It was awesome. I'm glad my Zumba and Pilates are teaching them something. We had to gather them on our laps to watch the talent show--another very fun event. The kids were highly entertained the whole evening, as were Nana and papa.
The next day, I took Nana and Papa on a walk around our neighborhood. I think they liked it.
For both visits, we mostly ate and relaxed. Emily and Andrew are good at wearing all of us out.
I sure hope they all come again!!
1 comment:
love those pictures with the grandparents...they are priceless! and dallin loves that same little critter book - something about doing stuff 'all by himself' really speaks to him, i guess!
Post a Comment