Introducing Amelia Grace-Marie Turner.
Born on July 24, 2012 at 7:23 am.
Weight: 5 lbs. 15 oz.
Length: 19 3/4 in.
Hours in labor: 35
Amelia came at 36 weeks exactly and is doing incredibly well.
I will write out her birth story soonly, but until then enjoy these pictures.
![]() |
| Amelia at 8 hours old. |
![]() |
| 1 day old |
![]() |
| Amelia and me. |
![]() |
| Amelia, 2 days old |
![]() |
| Waiting to be discharged from the hospital. |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| Ben and Amelia, 3 days old. |
![]() |
| First day home. |
We are all loving our new baby girl.







1 comment:
Just catching up on people's blogs and wanted to say congratulations on your arrival! Amelia is so adorable and - oh my goodness! - you look way too cute after delivering a baby. I'm so glad everything went well and you and the baby are safe! I'm due with a boy in 6 weeks and am just gearing up. I hope all is going well for you and your family in Missouri!
Post a Comment