Header

Header

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Writing - the Best Remedy to Sleep Deprivation?

I need a nap.

I also need my kids to sleep past 6 am and go to bed earlier than 9 pm.

It would be a bonus if I didn't have to choose between having the car and picking up Ben way past the kids' bedtime.

But all these are temporary difficulties.  Soon (as in the next 5 years) the kids will be older and in school, Ben's schedule won't be so variable, and I will have time to actually think and/or sleep.

Yet these things are really secondary to what I need to accomplish in this space.  Let's see...I have two birthday letters I'd like/need to write for Emily's 4th birthday and Andrew's 3rd; I need to talk about Amelia's milestones - she's almost 4 months! - and how freakin' adorable she is; and I want to share all the adventures we've had since moving to this fantastic city, the friends we've made and the places we've visited.

All in due time.  For now, here are a few pictures from wayyyyyyy back in May/June of this past summer and some in August.

May/June






August








We went to the Arch with Papa Thom when he visited, these are the pictures we took then.








No comments: