Header

Header

Friday, March 29, 2013

Seven Months











Hey sweet girl.  You are getting bigger each day.  Just yesterday I listened happily as you babbled, saying "mama!" and "baba!" and "nana!" and other amazing proto-words.  I love listening to you as you find your voice.

I gave you your first taste of solids. You hated it.  So, we'll see how things progress over the next few months.

You started sitting up, like a pro.  Your preferred method of movement remains rolling but if you can sit up on the floor, you're happy.

You have yet to pick things off the floor and put them in your mouth but I have a feeling that's not too far off.

You are a Momma's girl.  The stranger anxiety has definitely set in this month as you fight any person that tries to hold you, except mom.

It's so fun to watch as you gain expertise at grabbing and holding onto various objects.

I am looking forward to this next month of growth and development!

No comments: