Raindrops falling on our tree.
Rain has brought me such a pretty surprise
A beautiful baby girl, sleeping so nice.
L.B.R. is sleeping in her pack n' play (thank you grampa T and nananan). I don't usually put her in there, but I realized that at some point I need to get used to having her sleep in her crib. I have been slowly weaning myself off of having her sleep with us: I put her in her crib around midnight and then bring her in to bed to feed her the next time she next wakes up. I like this idea because I still get to snuggle with my hubby and my beauty, at different times.
It may seem silly but ever since we brought her home I have had a hard time putting her down. I love her so much and I just want to hold her all the time! Well this post will have to end now because the angel has woken up.
Loves and kisses!
No comments:
Post a Comment