The Girl has struck again. She has given us one more reason to keep her.
Until next time, girl.
P.S. She said those giggles were for great-nana and great-papa. We love you and wish you a full recovery!
She is so beautiful! What a sweetheart! Oh HEY I went to see that doctor you told me to see and he is amazing! After finals is all over I will have to call and tell you about it! =) Thank you for the help!
4 comments:
That was great. We all listened,and thought it was very funny.
Great Nana and Papa will see this tomorrow. THANK YOU!!!!!
Grampa and Nananan
Ohhhh SHE IS AWESOME! My husband and I almost cried, what an amazingly perfect little sound! Oh I want to keep her! LOL!
She is so beautiful! What a sweetheart! Oh HEY I went to see that doctor you told me to see and he is amazing! After finals is all over I will have to call and tell you about it! =) Thank you for the help!
Post a Comment