Finals are looming before us. Our sink is packed full of dishes, our room is piled with with loads of clean laundry, and we have toys littered all over our floor. Ben and I have homework, midterms, and papers to finish up. 2 weeks until classes end and finals begin.
Yet, we have a house guest who helps us tremendously. We will come home from a long day of classes to clean dishes and clean laundry. The toys will be picked up, stuff piled nicely in some corner, and pleasant aromas will assail our noses. We are very grateful for our personal fairy.
Emily has her regular bedtime. Because our fairy is here, she is not rudely awakened to accompany us to the store, school, or on our dates. We love having our girl with us, be feel her bedtime is more important for her (and our) health.
Although I am stressed to the max, I am very happy that the end is visible.
Much has happened that allows me wonderful breaks from the monotony of writing. Emily has finally mastered crawling. She crawls to everything she desires to play with-cords, paper, plastic bags-and finds ways to utilize her new standing ability. She is a constant joy to all of us, the fairy included.
While I do not have our camera up and going yet, I felt an update was necessary. Just imagine the cute angel growing up. Too fast, I say, but necessary. We love her so very much.
4 comments:
Hi Ben & Amber -- The card was sweet, but we never feel OBLIGATED to send diapers! If we're sending too many please let us know and we'll let up. Or if you need something else rather than diapers please let us know. Who is your wonderful angel of mercy? Are either of you taking the summer off?
xxoo ggmel
Austin is such a sweetie and SO AWESOME! We miss him so much here, but are so happy that he is able to help you and your little one. Goodluck with finals my friend, we will be praying for you! Love You!
I'm sorry it is crunch time and hope the fairy who I hope doesn't wear a skirt is a blessing.We are always praying for you at school,but will add the extra prayers your way.We love you all.
Melanie, the "fairy" is my brother. We are very appreciate of him! Since I am graduating in August, I need to take spring classes. I will be going to school full time while Ben enjoys hanging with the girl. I am jealous!
Post a Comment