It is 11pm and I am grumpy.
Daddy stopped sharing his food with me.
I really want his food.
I guess I can take this instead.
She is growing up so fast! Her 9-month check-up was last week and verified our suspicion that the Queen is a genius (hence the big head). She also remains our little girl. The percentages represent her percentile comparison with other 9-month-olds.
Weight: 15.14 lbs. 7%
Height: 26 in. 9%
Head circumference: 14 in. 49%
While her stats continue to be in the lower percentiles (except her big head), her development fits the general curve.
I have 1 month left of my school career. This short time period is crazy, I haven't had time to breathe since I began. Reading and various assignments have consumed my days and nights, but I am grateful this. I have no chance to ponder the beginning or end of the semester and it makes the time pass that much quicker. It has also helped me forget about being sick.
-about that-
I have not needed iv treatments in 5 days. I have a sliver of hope that I may be at the end of pregnancy torture (aka morning sickness). I will let you know how I feel next week.
We decided that since we are adding to our family, it is time to invest in a van. After careful consideration we decided to look for a Toyota Previa. The consumer ratings were seeping with praise and the used price was definitely within our range. After 4 days of careful combing through the KSL and Craigslist car ads, we found exactly what we wanted--today. We hurriedly called the number and received verification that the Previa was not sold and we could come look at it tonight. We went and it was everything we dreamed! We bought it.
Miles: 165,000
Condition: Good (body is a little dented, but engine is PERFECT)
Price: $1250
Kelly Blue Book price: $2,225
Savings: $975
We are feeling pretty good. We now have a "family" car and a "work" car. Both are foreign exports and have many more miles on them.
We will be out of service for a few days. This weekend is reserved for the Queen's first meeting with Nana and Papa, her great-grandparents. She is pretty stoked. So are we. Have a happy Memorial Day Weekend!
3 comments:
Such a fun post! Congratulations on your new car, that is so exciting! I am so relieved to hear that you are feeling better my friend. Our prayers are being answered! I can hardly wait to see you in a couple of days! Love you!
hi! i found your blog through the lesueur's...congrats on the pregnancy! i'm so sorry you're sick, though. i got all teary-eyed when i saw that you have hyperemesis. i wouldn't wish that on a dog i didn't like. my sister and i have dealt with that (i lucked out with a milder case...i lost 15 pounds in two weeks during the first tri, but fortunately i bounced back the last tri). anyway, we're moving in a week and a half, but let me know if i can do anything for you! i'd be happy to watch your little girl sometime to give you a break!
Congrats on the van and on feeling a little better!
Post a Comment