It all comes down to world peace. For real. If you could grant this desire, I would be most happy. Stop the wars and madness. Stop the hate. Bring about peace, love, charity, worldwide, and I would be very grateful. Our whole family would be.
That's it.
Oh, what? You don't think that is a possibility? At least not until the Milennium? Okay, fine. I guess we will settle for these things.
The Queen
This has absolutely nothing to do with the list, I just thought it was too cute.
Her highness requests the following items.
-Books
-Jammies (size 18 months-24 months)
-The Jimmies dvd/cd. (Nana and Papa, click on "Jimmies") (Is it wrong to admit that this is partially for Mr. B and me?)
-Girl clips and ponytails
Manly
Dear Manly is growing like a weed.
-3-6 month clothes
-6-9 month clothes
-jammies (3+ months)
-sweats (3+ months)
-hats (3+ months)
Mr. B
Besides a vacation from school, his list includes the following items.
-Gap gift certificate
-Gap gift certificate
-itunes gift card
-Cafe Rio gift card.
Ambrosia
If you could relieve me during the long, colicy, hours, I would really appreciate that. If you are unable to fulfill this wish, these items will do.
-Shirts (medium, v-neck)
-Running shoes
-A Chi flat iron
-A child's gate (the largest size)
-itunes gift card
-Cafe Rio gift card.
The Family
We have all we could ever want.
Happy Holidays!
1 comment:
what size running shoe do you wear? do you have a particular brand/style you like?
Post a Comment