Header

Header

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Alive and Kicking

Hello There,

We are (mostly) alive and kicking (hard) (ouch).

Let's see, let's see.  You're looking for news?  I think I can come up with something good.

Andrew pretty much sleeps through the night.  Sure, he wakes up a few times to eat, but he immediately goes back to sleep.

I'm trying to figure out how to take good pictures with our camera.  That's why I take a million pictures of the same pose.


Emily is saying more and more sentences.  This last week she said "It's a bear!" and "It's wawa (water)!"  She also said "Go away."  I'm not sure where she heard that, unless she has been listening to me tell sickness and bugs to go away. 
She is a silly little girl.  She loves to read and get into things. She is also becoming more and more snuggly.  I love it!


When I am getting ready, she enjoys sitting standing next to me on the washer.


 Oh, and she loves to brush her "teet" (teeth).

Ben is busy busy busy.  Last night he came home very late (2 maybe) and was up by 6:30.  I am so proud of him.  Oh, and he takes the MCAT in a few weeks.  Yikes!!!
When he is home for dinner, he makes sure to snatch a few moments with his kiddos.


Andrew is usually pretty thrilled to have his daddy hold him.  I promise!

What am I up to?  Getting by. I am learning how to manage my time so that I really interact with the babies during the day.  I am still catching up on laundry (will it ever end???), but am slowly letting go of that idea.

As always, my children keep me busy and happy. 

1 comment:

Thomas Turner said...

Thanks, Amber1 Love you!

Grampa