Header

Header

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun Stuff. As Usual.

Last week was Ben's spring break.  It was almost perfect until our van broke down.  We spent Tues-Fri searching on-line for cars, and looking at ratings, and going to look at different vehicles.  After looking at several vans, we realized we needed to look for a smaller car to keep the price within our range.  On Thursday we found the perfect car.  On Friday we picked it up.  The rest of Spring break we chilled.  As much as the kiddies let us.  As soon as I take a photo, I will post a picture.  You'll be surprised.

These kids are hilarious.  Every day they do something new to make me laugh.  I've organized the following pictures in 5 different categories.  Enjoy!

Playing Dress-Up
Emily has discovered the joy of dressing up--and changing her outfits a million times a day.  Here are a few of her recent fashion choices.







Bath Time Fun
A favorite activity--besides going to bed way too late and waking up way too early--of the kids is taking a bath. And while in the bath, putting toys in their mouth.  We think it's hilarious when they have identical toys in their mouth. (Obviously we had delicious spaghetti this particular evening.)





Basketball!
During college basketball season, we watched almost every BYU game we could.  The kids thought it was amazing.  As soon as we turned on the TV they planted their little tushes on the floor and stayed there for...5 seconds. After that we battled with Andrew to keep the TV on while Emily ran around yelling "Ra! Ra! Ra! Go Cougars!" and " Oh no! A foul!"  



Helping With Chores
As soon as I unload the dryer, the kids climb into the empty space.  Andrew, in particular, thinks its a hoot.  Snapping a picture of him is nearly impossible, though.  




Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Pink Car 
(We like the Wiggles.  I think I've said that numerous times because I mean it. Hence the song reference.)  Nana and Papa Turner sent a pink car for Emily and Andrew to play with.  Needless to say, they love it.  Naturally, Andrew likes to sit on it--backwards--and suck his fingers.  Ha!






3 comments:

Jen said...

I love how you live your life.

jill 'E' jam said...

My 3-year-old was looking at the pictures with me and when she saw your daughter in front of the TV she said "mom, that looks like me when I'm naked!"

Jamie said...

I love his monkey Eisenstein shirt.