Header

Header

Monday, November 28, 2011

Airplanes and Firetrucks

Andrew is very into firetrucks and airplanes.  During a quick trip to the Dollar store, Andrew found a fire truck hat.  How in the world do I say no to his, "fietuck, mommy?"  I don't, that's how.





Emily, though, takes after her mom.  She goes for the good stuff when we shop: Chocolate.



These two also find great joy in...I'm not sure.  Look at the picture of more details. (It is blurry, apparently I was too worried about snapping the picture before they moved to think about picture quality.)


We must also sing a firetruck song at least a million times a day.  As for the hat, I think a dollar was well spent.







1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ha! Brayden has a hat like that that he still likes to wear around! When it's misplaced, he reverts to using an old Halloween bucket as a hat!